THE SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN
(Securities Market Division)
24 March, 2004
Subject: CONSTITUTION OF AN EXPERT COMMITTEE FOR FORMULATING A COMPREHENSIVE PLAN FOR DEMUTUALISATION AND INTEGRATION OF STOCK EXCHANGES IN PAKISTAN
Reference earlier notification of even number dated February 18, 2004 on the subject. The name of Ms. Hina Akhlaq, Senior Vice President, Pak-Kuwait Investment Company (Pvt.) Limited as Secretary to the Expert Committee, is hereby withdrawn.
Mr. Usman Hayat, Financial Consultant, would act as secretary to the Expert Committee.
1. Mr. Shamim Ahmad Khan, Former Chairman, SECP
2. Mr. Justice (Retd.) Aamer Raza A. Khan, Retd. Judge, Lahore High Court
3. Mr. Ebrahim Sidat, Country Managing Partner/CEO, Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co.
4. Mr. Rashid Zahir, CEO, Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company
5. Mr. Alan Cameron, Former Chairman, Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
6. Dr. Philip N. Pillai, Non-Executive Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
7. Mr. Ashley Alder, Member and Executive Director, Securities and Futures Commission, Hong Kong
8. Ms. Hina Akhlaq, Senior Vice President, Pak-Kuwait Investment Company (Pvt.) Limited, Karachi.
9. Mr. Usman Hayat, Financial Consultant, Rawalpindi.