GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELFARE DIVISION
Islamabad, the 24th December, 1980
S.R.O. 1292(I)/80.- WHEREAS, in the opinion of the Federal Government, the public interest requires that the import of the drugs specified in the table below would be prohibited.
NOW, THEREFORE, in exercise of the powers conferred by clause (c) of sub-section (2) of section 4 of the Drugs act, 1976 (XXXI of 1976), the Federal Government is pleased to prohibit the import in the finished form under any name from all sources of the aforesaid drugs, except the drugs for the import of which confirmed letters of credit were opened before the date of publication of this notification in the official Gazette.
(1) Chlorpromazine Tablets 10mg.
(2) Chlorpromazine Tablets 25mg.
(3) Phenobarbitone Tablets 30mg.
(4) Chloramphenicol Eye Ointment.
(5) Neomycin Eye Ointment.
(6) Chloroquine Injections/Chloroquine Phosphate Injections.
(7) Cyanocobalamine Injections.
(8) Acriflavin Ointment/Acriflavin Neutral Ointment.
(9) Haemoglobin containing syrups, including Molton-S Syrup.
[F. 6-95/79. AU.]