GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Islamabad, the 27th September, 1999
S.R.O. 1092(I)/99.– In exercise of the powers conferred by section 10 (I) of the Drugs Act, 1976 (XXXI of 1976), the Federal Government is pleased to constitute the following committee for evaluation of the cases for price review:
(1) Director General Health Ex-Officio Chairman
(2) Cost Accountant Ex-Officio Member
(3) Drug Controller Ex-Officio Member
(4) Representative of PPMA Member
(5) Representative of Pharma Bureau Member
The members of this committee shall hold the membership during the pleasure of the Federal Government.
[No. F. 11-11/97-Price.]
[W.D. 994(99)/Ex. Gaz.]
ABDUL HAFIZ MIRZA,
Joint Secretary (Admin).