Can I transfer membership of my single member company to a new member?

Yes it can be transferred, however the company shall, within fifteen days from such transfer, also file with the registrar, a nomination in the form as set out in Form S1.

This site is protected by

Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.