Best Lawyers In Pakistan Daily Legal Advice Series Daily Online E-Mail Queries

Rights of Grown Children After Father’s Second Marriage

Query Our  father recently married another woman and has banished us to live with our maternal Uncle..He says that he will carry out our education duties but he has broken our trust many times.Can we make him sign a contract in this regard? Advice Depending on how old you and your siblings are, your mother

Read more

This site is protected by

Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.