I am selling my property to a friend in a foreign country.I , too am current resident in a foreign country. Will you be kind enough to guide me the procedure so that we both don’t have to visit Pakistan as our jobs don’t allow us to get a leave?



Whether you can complete the transfer while you are abroad, depends upon the land authority looking after your property and also your willingness to appoint a power of attorney for the purpose to complete the transaction on your behalf.
We offer similar conveyancing services and will be happy to help you if you can send details on the location of the property.For this purpose please send us a direct email at [email protected]
Please also confirm if you and your friend are dual nationals, I.e also Pakistani nationals.


By The Josh and Mak Team

If you are reading this, chances are we will become your favourite virtual law firm at some point. In an economy where businesses have lost their strategic edge and are forced to reconsider their traditional concepts of consulting bricks and mortar law firms, which bill by the minute, we can provide you with affordable quality legal advice, delivered anywhere in the world. Since 2010, our firm has already pioneered and adopted the concept of honest and practical legal advice, delivered straight to your email inbox. In the post Covid19 era, working with the Josh and Mak Team means that, you will get the same commitment, discipline and work ethic, without the heavy Bricks and Mortar and the financial baggage which comes with the latter. Let your choice to work with Josh and Mak International become your unfair strategic advantage over your business competitors of the past, present and the future!

This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com

Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.