We have run into a dispute with the current trustee of our school.As beneficiaries, we want him removed.Is this possible under Pakistani Law?

A new trustee may be appointed by the person nominated in the instrument of trust or, if none, by author of the trust or the surviving or continuing trustees or the legal representative of the last surviving or continuing trustee or (with consent of the court) the retiring trustees or the last retiring trustee. Such appointment must be in writing under the hand of the person making it.