To what extent can I alter the memorandum and articles of my company?

A company may alter its memorandum to change its name or place of its registered office to another province or to alter or restructure its share capital, or (to limited extent) with respect to its objects, and may alter or add to its articles, by special resolution, but any such alteration of memorandum must be confirmed by Registrar of Companies in each province.