I live outside Pakistan can I institute a law-suit against a person currently resident in Pakistan?

Persons resident outside Pakistan can institute suits against persons resident within, or apply for Letters of Administration to estates here or, under section 13 of Civil Procedure Code seek to have judgments obtained outside Pakistan enforced in Pakistan. Likewise suits may be brought against persons resident outside Pakistan and judgments obtained enforced against the judgment debtor’s property within Pakistan.