I am a foreign national but wish to get a Pakistani licence to practice in courts.How may I do this?

It is not necessary to be citizen of Pakistan to be enrolled as advocate, provided that person has resided in Pakistan for a period of not less than one year immediately preceding the day on which a person applies for admission and belongs to country wherein citizens of Pakistan duly qualified are permitted to practice law.

Advocates must also be 21 years old or over.