How can I transfer/convert my moveable and immovable properties into a trust?

A trust of immoveable property must be declared by an instrument in writing signed by author of the trust or the trustee and, unless the instrument is a will, registered. No trust of moveable property is valid unless declared as aforesaid or unless ownership of the property is transferred to the trustee. In either case author of the trust must indicate with reasonable clarity: (a) an intention to create a trust, (b) purpose of the trust, (c) the beneficiary, and (d)the trust-property, and (unless the trust is declared by will or author of the trust is himself to be the trustee) transfer the trust-property to the trustee.