BALOCHISTAN FOREST (AMENDMENT)
ORDINANCE XXIX OF 2001
26th September, 2001
An Ordinance further to amend the Balochistan
Forest Regulation, 1890
No. Legis.2‑42/Law/79‑IV, dated 26‑9‑2001.‑‑‑The following Ordinance made by the Governor of Balochistan on 18th September, 2001 is hereby published for general information:
Preamble.—Whereas it is expedient further to amend the Balochistan Forest Regulation, 1890, in the manner hereinafter appearing;
And whereas, the Governor of Balochistan is satisfied, than circumstances exist which render it necessary to take immediate action;
Now, therefore, in pursuance of Article 4 of the Provisional Constitution (Amendment) Order, 1999 (Chief Executive’s Order No.9 of 1999), and in exercise of all powers enabling him in that behalf, the Governor of Balochistan is pleased to make and promulgate the following Ordinance:‑‑‑
1. Short title and commencement…(I) This Ordinance may be called he Balochistan Forest (Amendment) Ordinance, 2001,
(2) It shall come into force on the 14th day of August, 2001.
2. Amendment of section 2 of Regulation V of 1890.‑‑In the Balochistan Forest Regulation, 1890, hereinafter called the said Regulation, clause (1) of section 2, shall be deleted..
3. Amendment of section. 3 of Regulation V of 1890.—‑In the said regulation, in subsection (3) of section 3, for the words “Deputy commissioner” the words “District Forest Officer” shall be substituted.
4. Amendment of section 18 of Regulation V of 1890.‑-‑In the said regulation, in section 18, for the words “Deputy Commissioner” the words District Forest Officer” shall be substituted.